Cape Letting was founded in 1980, initially as a short term holiday rental company in Cape Town. We are proud of our history and tradition in the Cape Town property market.
We have developed Cape Letting into an integrated property management company that operates in the residential and corporate letting sector as well as in property sales, commercial property rental, sectional title management and short term holiday rental.
We focus on exceeding customers’ expectations whilst living up to our vision, values and mission statement.
Cape Letting’s staff plays an integral role in the success of the company. All members of the team were instrumental in drawing up our Vision and Mission statements, and all staff live our business values.
Our Vision statement is:
To be an independently owned integrated property management company of choice, providing exceptional customer service and personal care to all our clients. Our team will strive to set the standard for property management in Cape Town.
Our Mission statement is:
We wish to provide the most professional and dedicated service in the independent property industry while preserving and enhancing our reputation for honesty and integrity in all our actions. We intend to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our Values are:
- Accountable: to be responsible for our actions and how they impact others.
- Attitude: be positive, enthusiastic and vibrant.
- Communications: be open and honest in what we say and do.
- Customer satisfaction: always exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Entrepreneurial: be creative, flexible and innovative.
- Honesty and integrity: always act honestly, fairly and ethically.
- Leadership and initiative: lead by example.
- Professional development and personal skills: advance skills to achieve full potential.
- Quality: strive for professional excellence.
- Respect: be respectful of each other and all that we deal with.
- Teamwork: work together to achieve the team’s goals.